Monday, January 5, 2009

Our first Blog... an intro!

Wow.... I don't even know where to start as it seems like we had so many great moments in 2008 and started off with a bang in 2009! I guess I'll introduce our current family of 5!

We've got Danny



















April


Izzy (4 years old)


Lucy (5 years old)




Molly (6 1/2 months)



Danny and I met during my first job out of college at Pharmafab. We remained good friends for a couple of years and then decided to try our luck in a relationship. A year and a half later, on June 9th, 2008 Danny asked me to marry him and I said "YES". We've got plans to tie the knot on June 13th!

We've had many of memories and fun times throughout the years. We love our time with Izzy and try to plan something to do with her every chance we get. I'm sure you'll see throughout the coming months on our new blog.

Molly was our latest addition. We got her for Izzy's birthday in October. She's been a great puppy so far. We passed puppy kindergarten class back in December. Only recently did she get a hold of Izzy's shoe and chew off the strap. Lucy, the pug I've had since college has become a good friend and role model to her. The two of them could play for hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment