Sunday, January 18, 2009

Engagement Photo Time

After being engaged for over 6 months, Danny and I are finally getting started on wedding stuff. The first of which we had some engagement photo's taken in Paris. Tracie (my best friend from high school) was kind enough to say yes when I asked her to take them for us. It was special that she get to do that for us as I know she's always wanted to become a professional. As you'll see below.... She did great.... THANKS TRA!!!!!






Danny and I never leave the house without our fishing poles and tackle box when we head to Paris. We've spent many of our afternoons catching little perch, sunfish, and bass in my dad's pond so I thought it would be special to take some photo's out on the pier. It was about 40 degrees out with 15 MPH winds so we were snapping quickly. We finished in about 15 minutes and headed inside for a few last shots.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ape!!!!! It was a total honor for me to be asked to do this for you & Danny!!! I'm so excited for you both! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete