Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Dallas World Aquarium

After my race in Dallas we took the kids over to the Dallas World Aquarium.  I think everyone around DFW had the same idea as I've never seen it so crowded.

Izzy know's the place backward and forward because we've taken her so many times.  And Colby is now getting to the age that he enjoys the exhibits as well.  Especially the fish in the tank where they swim right up beside you. 




















I saw the kids in this pose and had to capture the shot. Both leg is bend and heads leaning in towards one another.... PRICELESS!


 























Another great photo and Danny and Colby looking at Izzy and I through the tank.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is really a neat place! I have been one time with the school. The kids love it!

    ReplyDelete