Sunday, May 31, 2009

Izzy's Creme Recital

The last post I made was around the end of May.... and that means Recital time for Izzy! Oh my goodness was she soooo cute this year! Her costumes were just adorable.

The first dance was to "How much is that doggy in the window....". My picture didn't come out to clear.... but she was so cute! And the best part was when they "wagged their tail"! (she's on the back row)


Her facial expressions were priceless as she got so into the music!


The other girls are all classmates of her's at Creme. (Izzy's on the far right side).


This picture captures the girls just perfect.... each of them looking at something different. Danny and I always think Izzy is growing up so fast... but in comparison to the other girls she is so petite!


After the show Danny and I each got to take a special picture with Izzy and her flowers....




No comments:

Post a Comment