Friday, February 20, 2009

Strike!!!!!!!

No, No, No! Even though I don't have the best taste in clothing... I wouldn't pick these shoe's for Izzy to wear! They are BOWLING shoes! And they worked great for Izzy's first time!



I can't remember which frame it was now.... but I think it was her 3rd time up and she got a strike! And as you can see below she rejoiced very heavily! She was dancing and shaking her booty....


The next time she was very close.... only had 1 pin left. She was hilarious though.... stomping all the way back cause she missed it! She's so competitive.... just like her father!


Danny had to help her quite a few times.... they rolled the balls looking forward and backwards. I'm spareing all of you guys the picture of their bums. (it was so cute). These last two were precious... instead of turning around to watch the ball roll VERY slowly all the way down, they stayed in the "hut hut" position until it knocked down a few pins!




2 comments:

  1. Oh Bailey!! I have been keeping up with your blog and for starters Izzy is freakin sooo cute!!! Second, I am so happy to see you this happy...you deserve it girl!!!! I cant wait to see you on your big day soon :)

    luv ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! It looks like y'all had a great time. We need to get together soon! Love ya, Melissa

    ReplyDelete